FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are the hours of the school?
Elementary (kindergarten - 4th grade) hours are 8 am - 3 pm. Preschool hours are 6:30 am - 5:30 pm.
2. Does Born Again Christian Academy offer before and after care? Is there a fee?
Elementary offers after school care only. Please contact the school to apply for after care. A $50 fee will be included in the tuition. There is no before or after care for Preschool.
3. Is Born Again Christian Academy a charter school?
No, it is a private Christian school.
4. Do the students wear uniforms?
Preschool, Kindergarten and Elementary children are required to wear uniforms. Students do not have to wear uniforms on Casual Friday, the last Friday of each month.
5. What type of curriculum is used at Born Again Christian Academy?
We use the Abeka Book curriculum that is widely recognized for its sound and proven age-appropriate instructional practices. The Abeka Book approach to Christian education keeps learning lively, interesting, and memorable.
6. What makes your school distinctively different from other private Christian schools?
Born Again Christian Academy focuses on the whole child - spiritually, physically, socially, academically and artistically - utilizing varied learning experiences. The Bible foundation course is taught daily where character traits are reinforced with biblical principles.
7. What is the school's mission statement?
Born Again Christian Academy mission is to offer students and families quality, affordable, faith-based Christian education. Our goal is to prepare students with the necessary knowledge and values to meet the academic, social and moral challenges that await them and to help them grow in a close, loving relationship with God.
8. How long has the school been in operation?
Born Again Christian Academy and Preschool welcomed its first children in April of 1995.